High Quality Battery for Apple MG5C2 (1810mAh, 1 cells)
- ConditionReplacement, Brand New
- Number of Cells1 cells
- Cell TypeLi-Polymer
- Size96.17x37.60x3.20mm(L x W x H)
- Warranty1 Year
- AvailabilityIn Stock
Product Larger Images
Compatible Apple Part Numbers
- IPHONE 6
Compatible Apple Laptop Models
All our high quality replacement batteries for Apple MG5C2 notebook come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
Please note: we cannot process returned batteries if you have not yet received an RMA number.
A: Please find out your old battery's part number or the exact model name of your laptop at first (like 'Apple MG5C2'), then to match our product compatibility chart. Second please compare your old battery to our product images ensure their shape is same. Finally check the voltage(Rating) is same to your old battery's. More details please click How to find one correct battery for my laptop?
A: 100% OEM compatible, guaranteed to meet the specifications of your original Apple MG5C2 battery (ensue same size & high quality). And all our batteries for Apple MG5C2 laptop have obtained international certification( CE, UL, ROHS, ISO9001/9002 ).
A: New Apple MG5C2 battery pack is normally shipped in its partially charged condition. Please cycle your new Apple MG5C2 battery pack by fully charge and discharge it for 3-5 times to allow it to reach its maximum rated capacity before use.
A: 1. Turn your Apple MG5C2 laptop over.
2. Find the laptop battery release button lock for your Apple MG5C2 laptop.
3. Now that your Apple MG5C2 laptop battery is unlocked, find the battery release button down.
4. Holding the laptop battery release button, gently pull your battery away from the laptop.
5. Now that your Apple MG5C2 battery is removed, grab your replacement Apple MG5C2 battery for installation.
6. Insert the battery into the slot. Push the Apple MG5C2 battery towards the laptop and secure it in place.